- Gross floor area (GFA) of the studio: about 60 M2
- Phenomenal view (3 large windows at a height of 15 meters)
- Design bar inside the studio
- Capacity in the crane: 71 persons
- Catering available
- Capacity NDSM terrain: 25000 persons
The studio is perfect for all viral exposure. The (video) recording can be streamed worldwide.
- 100 Mbit internet connection
- The internet connection can be upgraded to 1 gigabyte (On request)
- All broadcasting studio features
- Day parts: from € 750
- Daily rate: from € 1,500
- Rent whole Crane (TV Studio, three suites, spa pool): from € 6,500
- Brand activation: On request
These rates are exclusive VAT
DJ Booth-set, Light & Sound, staff- production, Food & Beverage, branding & advertisements, Bungee & Rope jumping.
On the rent we apply the General Terms and Conditions.
Transport to the Crane Hotel Faralda
Arrival by Car:
Parking space available for approx.. € 8,– a day/per car (reservation not needed) but if you prefer to travel in style, we will be happy to arrange an exclusive VIP limousine.
Transport from Schiphol Airport:
Take a train to Amsterdam Central Station (14 minutes). Exit on the North side and take the ferry at the utmost left to NDSM-wharf (one minute walk). During the 10 minutes (free) ferry crossing on the IJ river you will already see the Faralda Crane, located 350 meters from the ferry stop NDSM.
Arrival with Private jet (General Aviation Schiphol East):
Please call and we will arrange a high end welcome at General Aviation Schiphol East, the private and business flights area on planes holding up to 19 passengers. From the Airport we can arrange a limousine to bring you to our exclusive hotel.